My best writing experience was probably my eighth grade final paper which was actually an autobiography. I liked this writing experience the best because it gave me a chance to reflect on what my life has been like up until that point. I was able to sit with my parents and listen to the m tell me stories from my childhood and theirs that I have never even heard before. My most frustrating writing experience would have to be the research papers that I have had to do over the years. I prefer to write using mostly my ideas and experiences. However with research papers I have to look at many different sources just to formulate one solid opinion. Recently I have enjoyed research papers, much more. Now in college there is much more freedom to write about whatever you want, so this is making research papers much more enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment